We encourage you to contribute to this wiki!
We ask you to login if you're going to edit or add pages to the this wiki. If you have no account yet you can easily create a user account. After you've created your personal account, please don't forget to specify a contact email address in your account preferences.
See the links below to learn more about editing of pages:
- Wikipedia on wikitext
- Wikimedia: Editing overview
- Wikimedia: Use of HTML in wikitext
- Wikimedia: Starting a new page
More info is available at the MediaWiki User's Guide.
When creating screenshots from the refbase-interface, external programs could be helpful, which store screenshots directly in files. The following list represents programs, which are used so far:
- smartision screencapture - for Win32 systems
- Screenshot Captor - extremely powerful screencapture program for Win32 systems. Has the ability to directly add arrows and highlights to your screenshot, before saving the image
We appreciate your contributions, have fun!